Leather Bound & Lovely home about reviews contact policy

3.13.2012

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!


1. “The first thing I noticed...after waking up in a pile of snow and hitting the start button on the stopwatch... was the Twin Towers, standing tall in the distance. Like some giant up in the sky had just set them right back in place. I suppressed a shudder at the sight of them and stood up.”


2. “All the money in the world couldn’t buy a perfect snowfall on Christmas Eve. Adam would probably call me careless later, but I had to see this again. Relive it.”


Page 108 of Tempest by Julie Cross
















That first teaser really struck me hard. When I first read it, I got cold chills! 
I’d really like to read your Teasers so leave me your links in the comments and I will check it out!
P.S. I am LOVING Tempest so far! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that first teaser about the Twin Towers! I hope you'll drop by and check out my teaser for this week....

    http://jrafterdark.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-better-part-of-darkness.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's certainly a powerful way of setting the time period.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete