Leather Bound & Lovely home about reviews contact policy

4.22.2012

In My Mailbox #10

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi from The Story Siren as a way to share the books you received over the past week whether for review, purchase, or borrow.

Purchased:

Grave Mercy - by Robin LaFevers
Oppression - by Jessica Therrien

Both are books that I can’t wait to start reading, but I am especially excited for Grave Mercy. I have been waiting so long to read it and my shiny hardcover copy looks so beautiful. 
Dont forget about the giveaway! If you are interested in winning a pre-order copy of Cassandra Clare’s City of Lost Souls you can find that HERE. 

What’s in your mailbox?


11 comments:

  1. Oppression looks really interesting! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Grave Mercy, too! Can't wait to read it have heard only good things!

    Here's my IMM

    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love your blog!! It's so pinky :) Totally my stlye :P New follower! ;)
    Great mailbox!! Enjoy all your amazing books this week ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oppression is really great and the author is super nice! I interviewed her awhile ago. I haven't read Grave Mercy yet. I hear it's really good though. Which one are you going to read first? My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read both, and I'm so glad to inform you that they don't fail my expectation! :) Grave Mercy has such an awesome heroine, and Oppression's story is really original! I hope you'll enjoy them both, Darlene! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Grave Mercy too. I can't wait to get to it. So many books and not enough time :) Happy Reading! http://bookworm-meags222.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Grave Mercy! I'm really interested to read that one! Enjoy your books!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grave Mercy is pretty good, hope you like it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for getting my book!! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read Oppression! Sounds really interesting! Hope you enjoy both of your books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grave Mercy! :D I want that one so badly. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete