Leather Bound & Lovely home about reviews contact policy

6.05.2012

Teaser Tuesday #7

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

1. “We saw it coming -- someone saw it coming. We were that little bit ahead of you, and you didn’t realize it.” (Pg. 39)

2. “I’m just damned. I am utterly and completely damned. You’ll shoot me at the end no matter what I do, because that’s what you do to enemy agents. It’s what we do to enemy agents. After I write this confession, if you don’t shoot me and I ever make it home, I’ll be tried and shot as a collaborator anyway.” (Pg. 5)

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein









I haven’t read a really great historical fiction in a long time, but this one is really fantastic so far! I can’t wait to read more.
Feel free to share your teasers in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Great teasers! I've heard this one is pretty awesome, though it's not the kind of book I usually read, or at least that I've been reading recently. Hope you love it!

    Here's my teaser from Unspoken. Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE CODE NAME VERITY so I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! Oh boy, it just gets better.

    ReplyDelete