Leather Bound & Lovely home about reviews contact policy

2.17.2012

TGIF! #1


TGIF! is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger from GReads! where you can recap the weeks posts and respond to a question.

Book Blogger Pride: What do you take pride in when it comes to blogging?
I am brand new to the community, and while I do not know many people yet or have a firm grasp on everything that a book blogger should be doing, I am very proud for taking the initiative to start my blog. I followed tons of book blogs prior to starting mine. For several months I pondered over whether book blogging was something I wanted to do. I finally decided that it was, indeed, something I was serious about and so I took the initiative to make it happen. I know I just started, but I am really proud of myself for making it happen and putting effort into my blog every day.


This Week’s Posts at Leather Bound and Lovely:

What do you pride? Leave me your links! I’d love to check out your TGIF responses!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like we got started blogging around the same time... Just thought I'd say you're off to a great start- the blog looks great and like you know what you're doing. I am also seeing your comments all over the place (something I need to be better about, myself). Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! I am glad I at least look like I know what I am doing! LOL! I guess I just got pretty good at watching the bloggers I followed, but I also read a few articles by The Story Siren about blogging! It’s nice to meet someone else who started around the same time! Good luck to you as well and thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete